Monday, April 16, 2012

[Dairy] In love with Will Smith

Date: 16 Apr 2012
[Dairy]

The guy is amazing, very inspiring and greatly, unbelievably hilarious. He also makes the greatest friend, husband, and dady ever. Can' believe it? What kind of parents could feed and educate such an amazing person?
.
.
.
.
Source: Youtube



One of the most inspiring people you could ever meet. Will Smith is one of the most successful people on the planet.

These clips share his wisdom on life and the path to success and happiness. If you are thinking of starting a business (have had an early stage business) then this will give you a fantastic insight into the qualities you need to develop.

Other Will Smith Quotes: "There's no reason to have a Plan B because it distracts from Plan A."

"I don't know what my calling is, but I want to be here for a bigger reason. I strive to be like the greatest people who have ever lived."

"Money and success don't change people; they merely amplify what is already there."
-
Will Smith
"I have a great time with my life and I wanna share it."

. Shares his wisdom on life
"... I love living, I think that's infectious, it's something that you can't fake."

. Greateness exits in all of us.
"... Greatness is not this wonderful, esoteric, illusion, God like feature that only the special among us will ever take. You know. It's something that truly exists in all of us. It's very simple. This is what I believe and I'm willing to die for it. Period. It's that simple."
MC: I know who I am, I know what I believe. And that's all I need to know.
"So from there, you do what you need to do. And I think what happens is we make the situation more complex than it has to be."

. Yes it can.
"... We didn't grow up with the saying that where we were was where we're gonna be. We grew up with the saying that where we were almost didn't matter because we're becoming something greater.

. There's no shortcut to success.
"... The separation of talent and skill is one of the greatest misunderstood concept for people who are trying to excel, who have dreams and wanna do thing. Talents are naturally. Skill is only developed by hours and hours and hours of being on your craft."
"... I never view myself as particularly talented. What I excel is ridiculous, sickening work ethic. You know while other guys are sleeping, I'm working. While the other guys are eating, I'm working."
"... There's no easy way around it. No matter how talented you are, your talent is gonna fail you if you not have skill, you know. If you don't study, if you don't work really hard and dedicated yourself to be better in every single day, you'll never be able to communicate with people, with the artistry the way you want."
"... The only thing that I see that is distinctly different about me is I'm not afraid to die on the treadmill. You might have more talent than me. You might be smarter than me. But if we're gonna get on the treadmill together, right? It's two things: You get an offer or I'm gonna die. It's really that simple."

. Lay one brick at a time
One summer his dad torn down a brick wall in the front of this business and told the 12-year-old Will and the 9-year-old brother to rebuild it. The job they said it's impossible. It took them a year and a half but they did it.
"And he said that: You don't ever tell me that something that you can't do."
"... You don't try to build a wall. You don't set out to build the wall. You don't say that you're gonna build the biggest, bestest, greatest wall that have ever been built. You don't stuck there. You say: I'm gonna lay this brick as perfectly as a brick can be lay, and you do that every single day and soon you have a wall."

. Focus on making a difference
"... It's an idea that my grandmother always said that: If you're gonna be here, then there's an necessity to make a difference. There's an responsibility that you make every group you come in contact with better."
"... I want to do good. I want the world to be better because I was here."
"... I want my life, I want my work, my family, I want it to mean something. Besides, if you don't make someone's life better, then you're wasting your time. Your life will be [--] better by making others' life better."

. Possibility
"... I wanna represent an idea, I wanna represent possibility. I wanna represent the idea that you really can make what you want. One of my favorite books is the 'The iconic - Pa...' and that's just that I believe that I can create whatever I wanna create."

. You HAVE to BELIEVE
"... The first step before anybody else in the world believe is YOU have to BELIEVE it. There's no reason to have a plan B because it distracts you from plan A."
"... I think that there's a certain delusional quality that all success people have to have. You have to believe that something different from what have happened for the last fifty million years of history. You have to believe that something different can happen."
"... Con-- says 'He who says he CAN and he who says he CAN'T are both usually RIGHT.'"

 Attack your fears
"... I'm motivated by fear. I hate being scared to do something. And I think what develop in my early days was the attitude that a steady attacking at the thing that I was scared of."
" You want something? Go get it. Period."

No comments:

Post a Comment